Experienced IB Japanese instructors provide full support for two years through "online interactive tutoring".
IB Japanese : Literature Self-taught Support
In IB Japanese, to have the ability to express your thoughts about literature is vital for oral presentations and written assignments. In order to develop this ability, at GLICC we use Skype to teach the “interactive tutorial”. Even in areas, such as the UAE, where there are restrictions with the use of online sources, such as Skype, it is possible to have interactive online guidance using other means of communication.
- 2 Year Support Course
- You will receive support for every aspect of IB Japanese, from school mock exam preparation to grading and final examination practice, and of course a selection of works of literature.
- Course schedule (individual guidance by Skype and email)
- Stage 1 (first half of G11) … book selection → analysis of the reading and writing of 3 works of Areas of exploration.
- Stage 2 (second half of G11) … analysis of the time and space of 3 works of Areas of exploration.
- Stage 3 (first half of G12) … analysis of the intertextuality of 3 works of Areas of exploration.
- Stage 4 (second half of G12) … practise of the final examination of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Essential support for returnee students taking university exams and applying to universities abroad.
- Final examination Paper 1 practice
- 3 months prior to the final examination, past paper questions will be completed online, twice a month.
IB Japanese : Language and Literature HL / SL Support
Please contact us if you are interested in revision practice for school mock and final examinations. We will provide support alongside the guidance you are receiving at your international school.
We have experience using more than 60 works of literature to offer guidance to students in the past（click here for the list）. It is possible to receive support for works of literature not included in this list so please do not hesitate to contact us.
第2回～第4回支払い 各期とも78,000円 （半年分）